Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Just another day in paradise

Yesterday morning, I woke up to the sound of a little girl coughing. I grabbed her out of her bed and got her a drink. It was still early so I laid her in bed with me. She was so sweet. She lay there holding my hand with one hand and rubbing my face with the other. Her little hands are soooo soft!! I kissed her on the cheek and said, "I love you" so she kissed me on the cheek and said "I Wuv you too!"
We were soon joined by bubby. We all just laid in bed together all cuddled up. It was great. We had no where that we had to go and had all the time in the world. I love moments like these! I love being a mom!
Last night while tucking my little guy into bed he says to me, "mom, I love you as big as a rock!" I smiled and said "I love you as big as a rock too!" He asked, "how big a rock? I love you as big as a huge rock!"
My heart melts everyday for my children! God has blessed Andrew and I beyond measure! He is so good to us! Thank you God so much for my wonderful husband and two perfect children!

No comments:

Post a Comment