Sunday, January 6, 2013

Update

We are doing just fine. We haven't done much this week due to sickness. I took Lance to the doctor Wednesday morning and he was diagnosed with bronchitis and an ear infection. As the week went on everyone else got sick too. We spent the whole weekend inside coughing and sneezing.
This week things are getting back to normal. Lance resumes gymnastics on Tuesday and both kids will be at Preschool on Wednesday (I switched it back to Wednesday because it is so much nicer having a break in the middle of the week).
We have something exciting getting ready to start!! I signed Lance up for indoor soccer. The season runs from January to March. Shin guards have been bought and we are super excited. When we told Lance that he would be playing soccer he said "what if I hit someone with my bat?" Haha wrong sport there buddy. We told him what soccer is and what he will be doing. He is really looking forward to it.

Lexie does perfect during the days with potty training. We have even bought her big girl panties to replace the training pants. We have decided that at night time we will continue putting a diaper on. Most mornings she is dry but still some not. She just turned two and still sleeps 10-12 hours a night. That's a long time for her to consistently make it. Also part of our night time routine is getting a drink before bed. I tried laying her down without one but she would cry and say she was thirsty.

Andrew and I are doing pretty good on our diets, at least the dieting part. Exercising has kind been put on the back burner this week. The whole not being able to breathe thing kinda put a damper on that. A friend gave me a pass for a FREE month of jazzersize. I figure after a month I will know if it is something I would like to keep doing.

The weather has gotten back to normal temperatures (20's) but no sight of snow in the forecast.

My little brother, Matt, and his wife, Stephanie, are due in less than a month now. We are looking forward to welcoming Addylynn into the world!! Matt got an iPhone so we will get to FaceTime with them when she comes!!

I am off to bed now. I just went up and checked on Lance who was supposed to be asleep, but he is playing with blocks instead. He's such a sweetie and so silly at times. When I took his picture he said, "Is it ok if I don't say,'cheese'?" He was really concentrating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment