Monday, February 4, 2013

Amazing weekend!

Friday morning Robyn, one of my recruits, and I flew out to St Louis Missouri to attend Pampered Chef's spring Launch. I was super nervous about leaving the kids but knew they were in good hands with daddy.
Our flights went great. My director, Carol, picked us up at the airport then took us to dinner and show at the Fox Theater. I had never been to the fox before. It was so amazing. We watched a show called Priscilla, Queen Of the Desert. I loved the production and music. The storyline wasn't exactly my cup of tea lol. It was about drag queens lol.
Saturday we all had an amazing time at Spring launch. We laughed, cried, cheered, danced, and just had an amazing time! I am so inspired and super pumped to apply what I learned to my business. I can't wait for our next big convention in September.
Saturday evening we ate dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. The food was so good!! I definitely enjoyed all the good food this weekend. My diet starts back today!
Yesterday morning My parents, Sarah and Justin picked us up and we ate lunch with them at Gus's Pretzel shop then we spent some time walking around Cabalas, then to the airport. Our flights went smooth.
Yesterday Andrew left for Cordova Alaska so we just missed each other. He won't be back till the 18th, Which is a total bummer! I miss my honey so much! I was so glad to see my kids though. They were here at the house waiting with the babysitter for me. When Lexie seen me she starting yelling "daddy daddy daddy!" (Remember she doesn't call me mommy" Lance hugged and hugged me all night. He kept telling me how much he loved and missed me. It was pretty sweet. At bedtime We all got into mine and Andrew's bed and snuggle up! It was the perfect ending to a wonderful weekend.

Here are a few pictures from this weekend. The first is Jean Jonas and me
The second is my director Carol being recognized for being number 8 (out of all the people there) for recruiting.

Also I was honored to be featured in our February's addition of Consultant new!







No comments:

Post a Comment