Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Little Blessings

My kids are amazing! They are such blessings to Andrew and me.
Lately Lance has been just amazing. He is all about pleasing mommy and daddy. He loves having days where he doesn't get in trouble at all. He gets so proud of himself! Every time he opens his mouth I am just blown away by what comes out. He is so sweet, considerate and smart. The other day while holding my Bible he says, "this is my Bible. It tells me what to do!" Then while looking in the back at a picture of Solomon's temple he says "I am going to build a dog house like this!"
He always puts a smile on my face. Last nigh he dressed himself. He had on checkered shorts and a camo shirt. I asked him if he matched. He took a long look at his outfit and said, "not really but Im pretty awesome!" Man, I love this kid so much!
Lance is such a giver. It melts my heart when he offers me the last piece of him or his only piece of candy. At 3, he is more giving then most adults I know.
Lexie is my lover! She is so sweet! I can't tell you how many time throughout the day she will run up and say, " I Wuv you!" And then give me the biggest hug!
She can definitely be a bit sassy at times. Yesterday at gymnastics a little girl had a pair of boots just like hers. Lexie just knew the little girl had stole her boots. She sat glaring at the little girl's mom with her arms crossed. It was pretty funny!
I have two awesome kids. I love listening to them play with each other. Lance really takes care of his little sister. She is so polite. I will hear her say, "thank you, Wance, I Wuv you!"
I am loving the little people they are becoming! Thank you, God for these little blessings in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment