Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wonderful Wednesdays!

About a month ago I decided that one day a week in preschool would be good for everyone. After doing tons of research and calling about every preschool, Andrew and I found what seems to be the perfect place for our kids!!
The kids have been going now for as month and they are really enjoying it!! Lance absolutely loves it!!! Lexie is liking it ok. She isn't used to being a away from mommy, but she is adjusting very well!!
I love the me time. I get so much done!! It is allot easier going grocery shopping, to the dentist, DMV and well most places without two small kids. I get so much accomplished!! It actually gives me more time to spend with the kids, because I am not spending all evening cleaning. We have such a great evening and it makes for a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment