Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Potty training 201

I am calling this potty training 201, because this is my second go around at potty training.
Lexie has been telling me for a while now when she had went potty and lately she has been trying to take off her own diaper. So I figure she Is ready. Sunday we made a trip to target and we bought a potty seat that sets in the toilet seat. When we got home I put it on and showed her. I took off her diaper and let her sit there awhile. She eventually pooped and was so happy!! We had high fives all around and everyone clapped and cheered.

Monday morning she woke up dry so I immediately set her on the potty and she went poop and pee!! Monday went really well, she even made it the whole trip to Walmart without going potty in her pants! Even when I left and went to a pampered chef event she went potty for daddy, but she did end of having an accident so daddy put a diaper on.

This morning she woke up just a touch wet. She said she had to potty and went right away. We had a really good day with potty training. So far so good. It would be great to have her potty trained before we 2nd birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment