Friday, January 15, 2016

Our new pet, Hammy


Lance has wanted a hamster since this past summer, I kept putting it off because of vacations and other things.
Well, I had to go to the at&t store to upgrade my phone so I dropped Andrew and the kids off next door at petco. I should have known that was a bad idea. Andrew is completely fine with the kids getting whatever they want. I think it's because he doesn't have to clean up after everything lol. 
When I picked them up they had a new little hamster, a hamster cage, bedding, food and toys for the little guy. I wasn't very thrilled at first, but I've came around. He's actually pretty sweet and neat to watch. 
Lance picked out the name Hammy for him.
Our dog Alaska is obsessed with watching him.

Lexie loves it when Lance is at school and she can have him all to herself.
Hammy even took a trip to Lance's school for show and tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment