Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Lance & Gymnastics

I had been looking for things for the kids to do this winter. We don't want to stay cooped up inside all winter. The kids get so full of energy when they don't get to burn any off. I found out about this gymnastics place, so i called and got Lance signed up. The first day was just a trial run to see if he would like it. Well, Lance didn't just like it, he LOVED it!! It was so cute to watch him do all the differnet things. I have no idea what any of it is called but I loved watching Lance and all the other kids his age. They were so stinking funny!!! Lexie wanted to do it too, but she is still a bit young. She would cry, "I want to jump!" It won't be long and she will be able to do it too!
I think its safe to say that gymnastics will be part of our regular schedule!!

No comments:

Post a Comment